Data We Collect
We may collect and process your personal data of the following categories and example of each category:
• Identity Data: Identity Data includes personal data about you and your identity, such as your name, and date of birth.
• Contact Data: Contact Data includes personal data about your contact information, such as your phone number, physical address, mailing address, and email address.
• Healthcare Data: Healthcare Data includes personal data about your health care information, such as insurance information and relevant medical history.
• Log Data: Log Data includes to your information related to your device, browser, or application, such as internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Processing of Personal Data
Appointment & Account Support
We may use Identity Data, Contact Data, and Healthcare Data directly integrated with our-CRM system. We may also use Identity Data, Contact Data, and Healthcare Data when we provide account support service to you during our communication and website chat.
Analytics & Online Advertising
Your Rights & Choices
To the extent permitted by law, subject to the rights granted to other individuals, and our rights to limit or deny access/disclosure under applicable law, you have the following rights in your personal data:
• You can request access to your personal data
• You can update your personal data to keep it accurate
• You can request to delete your personal data from our systems
• You can request us to deliver your personal data or an authorized third-party in a common portable format of our choice
To submit request to exercise any of the above listed rights, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that you may be required to provide additional personal data to prove your identity.
Analytics & Online Advertising
If you wish to disable Cookies or wish to manage when you accept Cookies in general, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. You are not required to accept our Cookies. You may not be able to use all the features and functionality if you set your browser to reject Cookies.
We only retain information and data as long as it remains relevant to its purpose in our discretion. We automatically delete any data that we no longer have any use for as decided in our discretion.
At https://www.gyadentalcenter.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. While we cannot guarantee perfect safety of your personal data, we take reasonable administrative, technical, and procedural security measures to protect your personal data
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, our data practices, or our compliance with applicable law, you can email us at [email protected]