How Invisalign Process Works ?
Are you someone who hesitates to smile because of your crooked teeth?
Have you ever thought of teeth straightening? You must know how it works before going through the Invisalign process.
An easy and affordable process, whose result gives you an attractive smile. At the GYA Dental Center, we make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible with the Invisalign process. Invisalign is a relatively simple process once you enter the routine of maintaining your clear aligner.
How does it work?
The dentist works upon moving your teeth in the direction; you want them by using clear aligners. They are close-fitted and soft pressure is applied in just the right place to get the designed look.
These aligners are to be worn almost all day and night. The only time you can avoid them is when you are eating or drinking anything other than water. You have to keep it on just long enough until the teeth move to the designated position.
The patient is given a new set of aligners, that is used to put a bit more pressure on the teeth to move them furthermore in the right direction. Usually, these aligners are worn for two weeks before getting them changed with the next set. The new set applies equal amounts of pressure, getting your braces tightened and putting more pressure in the desired direction.
This method keeps looping until your teeth are in place, where you want them to be. A traditional braces treatment takes about a year, which is usually the same for aligners too.
With less discomfort, aligners are more favorable to patients than the traditional braces.
The Treatment procedure
- The patient first has to consult a dentist, who will assess all the orthodontic and dental needs of your teeth while you explain to him your desired goal.
- An insight will be given to the patient about what can be done with Invisalign. The doctor would also let you know the cost, the period, your appointment schedule, and some directions on how to wear and take care of your aligners.
- The making of aligners and attachments is done using 3D tech imaging rather than putty impressions to monitor your teeth throughout the Invisalign process. This technology makes sure each aligner is created with the corresponding specification needed to move the patient’s teeth, just the right amount.
- The office visits would be in the frequency of every 6-8 weeks to your teeth and mouth 3D -assessed and to get your next set of aligners.
Taking Good Care of Your Aligners
- Always be sure to brush your teeth.
- Wash your Invisalign with lukewarm water when you take them off for eating or drinking and give it a brush and a wash again before putting it back.
- Floss your teeth after a meal; trapped food can cause cavities and other problems until they are cleaned in the next appointment.
Visit the best dental clinic in Dubai for your Invisalign treatment, and to know more about the Invisalign process visit our official website.