Everything That You Need To Know About Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is one of the most common dental procedures performed by Endodontists. It is recommended by dentists to relieve patients from pain and discomfort of tooth decay or tooth loss due to tooth decay. The dental clinic examines the damage to the pulp, skin of a tooth caused by damage to the pulp skin in the teeth.
During root canal treatment in Dubai, the dentist removes the infected nerves and pulp from the root canal system and seals them with a biocompatible material called Gutta Percha. This treatment helps to save natural teeth and no tooth extraction, dental implant or bridge is required. The teeth can function again, which means that the teeth can be saved without dental implants or bridges.
If you have a hole in your teeth due to a cavity, you may need root canal treatment. If you have dental damage, injuries, tooth decay, or tooth loss, you also need this treatment.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
It is a treatment to a part of the tooth. It is the hollow section of a tooth that consists of nerve tissue, blood vessels, and other cells, also known as the pulp. One of the most common reasons dentists perform this treatment is tooth decay, which has spread to the pulp skin, which supplies blood and nerves. When cavities enter the pulp, they can cause a throbbing toothache, and form abscesses in the gums at the root base.
Cavities are one of the reasons why a tooth needs a root canal. If the tooth has been treated repeatedly or if the filling is now close to the pulp skin, root canals can be performed simultaneously to avoid pain. During this treatment, a dentist removes the infected gums, disinfects and shapes the root canal, seals it with a filling, and removes it.
How does it Work?
- This treatment can be performed by a dentist or Endodontist and requires one or more visits to the doctor. Endodontics is a dentist specialized in treatments such as root canal treatment, dental extractions, and other dental procedures.
- Usually, dentists perform root canals, root extractions, and other dental procedures on a single tooth. If you are in a more complex state, you can consult a specialist for your teeth’ inner part, who will do all this work for you.
- In subsequent root canal operations, the patient does not feel pain in the teeth, and the tooth is dead. One important thing to understand about root canal treatment is to know what your teeth situation.
- After the root canal is completed, a permanent crown or filling is required to protect the teeth from the disease’s effects, such as caries, cavities, and tooth loss.
- Many people are afraid of this treatment because they do not know what to expect. Root canals are very painful and can cause a lot of pain and discomfort to the patient and his/her family members.
- For this reason, some dentists recommend that you get a crown after this treatment. Due to the high risk of tooth decay during root canals, extra Novocaine is needed to clean the deep tooth roots.
- A crown restores strength to the teeth by eliminating weak points that occur where the filling meets dental tissue.
- When you are examined, your doctor will prescribe this treatment plan, such as a combination of root canals and other treatments, if available.
This treatment is performed when a tooth is injured, which leads to infection, or when the tooth has chipped or cracked. Therefore, this treatment is necessary to protect the teeth and to relieve the pain. Root canal treatments are performed to reduce a person’s toothache and save teeth, but they can be achieved even after a tooth-saving procedure.
If you would like to know more about Root Canal Treatment in Dubai, Kindly visit GYA Dental Center to get the best and affordable services.